Call for Price
|11AC Wi-Fi – Ultra fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 600Mbps (2.4GHz) + 1300Mbps (5GHz).|
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Ports – Ensures the best wired online experience for 4K streaming and gaming.
|Whole-Home Coverage – 11AC technology extends wireless range further than with Wireless N.|
High-Powered Antennas – 4 external antennas amplify wireless signal.
|Traffic Prioritization – Advanced QoS engine distributes traffic optimally across both wireless bands to guarantee the best performance.|
Dual-Band Technology – Decreases wireless interference and congestion, allowing you to connect more devices.
|Parental Controls – Create online access schedules and block/allow specific websites and/or devices.|
Guest Wi-Fi Network – Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network.
Secure Wi-Fi Encryption– WPA/WPA2 helps secure your wireless.
|Easy To Install – Installation wizard manually walks you through setup in minutes.Quick Router Setup (QRS) App – Easy setup app for smartphones and tablets.|
WPS Push Button Setup – Quickest method of connecting devices with the push of a button.
Zero Configuration – Once router is setup, other D-Link Zero Configuration devices can easily and instantly connect.
For 24/7 customer support and helpful tips for getting the best performance from your D-Link® product
• 802.11 a/g/n/ac wireless LAN
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN Ports
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN Port
• IEEE 802.11ac
• Windows® 10, 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 , or Mac OS® X (v10.7)
• Ethernet Network Interface
• Internet Explorer® 11, Mozilla® Firefox® v28, Google Chrome v33, or Safari v7
• For optimal performance, pair the DIR-878 with an AC adapter (DWA-192/DWA-182)
• Cable, DSL or Fiber Optics
• Guest Zone
• Multi-language web setup wizard
• Green Ethernet
• Advanced AC SmartBeam
• Dual active firewall(IPv4/IPv6)
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• VPN Passthrough (PPTP/L2TP/IPsec)
• Intelligent QoS
• Quick VPN – L2TP over IPsec
• WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) PIN/PBC
• 10 x 7 x 1.75 inches
• Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz • Output: 12 V DC, 1.5A
• Operating: 32 to 104 °F
• Storage: -4 to 149 °F
• Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• FCC Class B
• Wi-Fi Certified
• IPv6 Ready
• Wireless AC1900 Wi-Fi Router
• Quick Installation Guide
• Power Adapter
• Ethernet Cable
• Wi-Fi Configuration Card
• 1-Year Limited Warranty
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11ac specifications which are subject to change. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network
traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
2. Latest software and documentation are available at http://support.dlink.com.
3. 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA at http://support.dlink.com/warranty
4. MU-MIMO enabled clients needed for optimal performance.