24 PORTS 10/100 WITH 02 SFP COMBO CATALYST LAN BASE IMAGE MANAGED LAYER 2 SWITCH. Read More
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24TC-L Series Switches with LAN Base software are a family of fixed-configuration, standalone intelligent Ethernet devices with Power Over Ethernet (PoE) or non-PoE configurations that provide desktop Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, enabling enhanced LAN services for entry-level enterprise, midmarket, and branch office networks. The Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24TC-L LAN Base Series offers integrated security, including Network Admission Control (NAC), advanced quality of service (QoS), and resiliency to deliver intelligent services for the network edge. The Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24TC-L has 24 10/100 ports with 8 simultaneous full-powered PoE ports at 15.4W.
- Twenty Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and four dual-purpose uplinks
- (10/100/1000BASE-T or SFP)
- 1 RU, fixed-configuration switch
- Entry-level enterprise-class intelligent services
- LAN Base image installed
- PoE configurations with full 15.4W for up to 24 ports
- Intelligent features at the network edge, such as sophisticated access control lists (ACLs) and enhanced security
- Dual-purpose uplinks for Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility, allowing use of either a copper or a fiber uplink; each dual-purpose uplink port has one 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and one Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)-based Gigabit Ethernet port, with one port active at a time
- Network control and bandwidth optimization using advanced QoS, granular rate limiting, ACLs, and multicast services
- Network security through a wide range of authentication methods, data encryption technologies, and NAC based on users, ports, and MAC addresses
- Easy network configuration, upgrades, and troubleshooting using Cisco Network Assistant software
- Autoconfiguration for specialized applications using Smartports.