Security Bundle WITH SEC License PAK, 2 GE PORTS WITH 02 EHWIC SLOTS, 512 RAM, 256 MEM. Read More
The Cisco 1921 Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, mobility, and application services.
Primary features include:
- 2 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- 2 enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) slots that can host 2 single wide or 1 double wide EHWIC module
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and
- Cisco Enhanced PoE
- Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption
- Highly secure collaborative communications with Group Encrypted Transport VPN, Dynamic
- Multipoint VPN, or Enhanced Easy VPN
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Identity management with authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), and public key infrastructure
1900 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR) are designed to meet the application demands of today’s small branches and to evolve to cloud-based services. They deliver virtualized applications and highly secure collaboration through the widest array of WAN connectivity at high performance that offers concurrent services at up to 25 Mbps.
Secure services-rich router for a small branch