802.11a/g/n, dual band/Cntrl Based, w/CleanAir & ClientLink, int Antennas, E Reg Domain, 4×4
MIMO. Read More
The Cisco Aironet 3602I Access Point will provide users with a wireless access point that will deliver up to three times more coverage. This three-spatial-stream access point is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network. The 3602I will support central or remote locations on enterprise campuses, branch offices and at remote sites.
- 802.11n with 4×4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, which sustains 450-Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11n while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco CleanAir™ technology, which provides proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
- Modular architecture design, enabling flexible add-on options in the form of a Wireless Security Module, an IEEE 802.11ac Module, Hyperlocation Module with Advanced Security, or the Cisco Universal Small Cell 8718, 8818 or 5310 Module that are tightly integrated with the Cisco Aironet 3600 Series Access Point platform, and is completely field-upgradable.
- MIMO equalization optimized uplink performance and reliability by minimizing the impact of signal fade.