802.11a/g/n/ac, dual band/Cntrl-based, int Antennas, H Reg domain, 3×4 MIMO. Read More
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 2700 Series APs run on a purpose-built, innovative chipset with a best-in-class RF architecture. This chipset provides a high-density experience for enterprise networks designed for mission-critical, high-performance applications. The 2700 is a component of a Cisco series of flagship, 802.11ac-enabled APs that delivers a robust mobility experience based on the following product features:
● 802.11ac with 3×4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology supporting three spatial streams. This architecture offers a sustained 1.3-Gbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing APs.
● Cross-AP Noise Reduction, a Cisco innovation that enables APs to intelligently collaborate in real time about RF conditions so that users connect with optimized signal quality and performance.
● Optimized AP Roaming to ensure that client devices associate with the AP in their coverage range that offers the fastest data rate available.
● Cisco ClientLink 3.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac. At the same time, the technology improves battery life on mobile devices.
● Cisco CleanAir technology enhanced with 80MHz channel support. CleanAir delivers proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence across 20-, 40-, and 80-MHz-wide channels to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
● MIMO equalization capabilities, which optimize uplink performance and reliability by reducing the impact of signal fade.